Ecommerce maintenance service from Holbi is designed for businesses that want to grow, expand, take over new markets, offer products to new customers, and design and implement innovation.
This customer got a new web site in 2008. Their online turnover was over £5,000,000 in 2010, and over £15,000,000 in 2012. Approach — development of a featured Ecommerce web site, online marketing campaigns, and development of a comprehensive back end solution.
This customer had an existing web site in 2006 with turnover just over £300,000. Several updates later, turnover went up to £1,000,000 in 2008 and has continued growing since then. Approach — updates of an existing Ecommerce web site, online marketing campaigns, and email marketing campaigns.
This customer got a new web site in 2012. Their online turnover was around £360,000 in 2013 and around £900,000 in 2014. Approach — featured Ecommerce web site, email marketing campaigns, and integration with Amazon and eBay marketplaces.
Our Ecommerce maintenance method is simple and efficient:
- We study current business model and systems, research the competition and global trends
- Discuss business development plans
- Offer improvements, innovations, and plan updates
- Implement the updates, measure the changes, correct plans and proceed with further implementations
Maintenance of an Ecommerce site is not a one-off project but rather a process where both Holbi and the business owner work together on improving the Ecommerce business. Ecommerce businesses aim to grow. They want to grow every year more than their last year in turnover, profit, and profitability. Ecommerce solutions need to constantly improve operations. Marketing campaigns need to improve to deliver increased turnover. Associated costs need to go down to deliver improved profitability of the business. As the business grows it faces new challenges and should react quickly to win over the competition and provide better service to its clients.
Holbi offers the following as a part of Ecommerce maintenance:
- Shopping cart design and development
- Ecommerce hosting services
- Assistance with localisation
- Integration with 3rd party solutions like Sage, QuickBooks, SAP, NetSuite and marketplaces like Google Shopping, Amazon and Ebay
- Online marketing (SEO, PPC, SMM) and Email marketing campaigns
- Usability and conversion rate improvement
- Reputation and Trust management
- Customer support solutions