Unable to solve problems with your online shop?
If you’re satisfied with your existing Ecommerce solution, we would recommend that there is simply no need to migrate from your existing shopping cart for another. After all, why change something that works?
But if you find that your customers often complain of usability issues such as poor navigation or being unable to place an order; or if you’re simply not happy with the order tracking, reporting, statistics or various marketing features available on your Ecommerce site – then managing your web store is really more difficult than it ought to be. We recommend that you must migrate your Ecommerce account to Magento. At Holbi, we provide you with magento migration services that will make your online ecommerce store quite manageable, easily accessible and user friendly.
Relief is here!
We will create an online Ecommerce site for you based on Magento or you can migrate to magento with your existing online store. Holbi provides you with the facility of magento migration, and then you can apply the design of your choice (or create a unique brand-new design), carefully copy your product catalogue, your customer data and your order data to the new system.
What's more, you won't experience any business down- time whilst migrating to Magento - your customers can be switched-over to using your new shop instantly!
- The transition usually consists of several steps; we have optimised this process in order to maintain seamless online trading:
- The first step is to ensure the Hosting Platform for your new web site is suitable to host Magento.
- The second step would be to copy design of your existing web site and integrate it into Magento as close to the original as possible. Design can be also improved by our professional Web Design team if required.
- Step three is to copy over the database, products and images, customer accounts, orders and all current configurations and settings (taxes, currencies, design settings etc). Your customers should be able to log into their accounts and check previously- placed orders on your new Magento web site in much the same way as they could on your old web site.
- The fourth step simply requires copying over payment and shipping methods as well as all other specific features that have been implemented on your current site.
- Finally, after all tests are passed, the new web site can be launched!
Read more about why we think Magento Migration is the right solution for you. Check out our software modules and additional services, and feel free to contact us. Our experienced staff will be pleased to evaluate your requirements and prepare a free proposal explaining exactly how migrating to Magento can address your business needs.