Every Ecommerce website created by Holbi is fully integrated into your eco-system of business management software. At Holbi we understand it is impossible to have a standalone Ecommerce application today.
Holbi can make the following integrations:
- payment and shipping solutions – choose from a number of existing modules (PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, SagePay, WorldPay, Royal Mail, DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, and many more) or Holbi can create new payment or shipping rate module for your Ecommerce website
- marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Google Shopping) or request a custom-built integration with a particular marketplace
- accounting and ERP packages – Holbi uses Web DataLink product of its own development to integrate with Sage, QuickBooks, XERO, Exact, MYOB, and other software. Custom integrations can be provided, especially for software like NetSuite or SAP B1
- shipping label printing services – existing integrations include Royal Mail, DHL, and DPD. Holbi can implement integration with other services on request.
- various supplier feeds – there exists a solution within Holbi’s recommended Ecommerce platform – TrueLoaded – that automates import of product data from one or several supplier feeds, and export of order data into the supplier systems. Custom development can be provided on request.
- API-based integrations – Holbi’s Ecommerce solutions are based on TrueLoaded, which has an extensive API that allows for a completely secure communication between your Ecommerce website
Do you have questions or custom requirements? Get in touch to discuss them with our business development team!